Eva Reed, PsyD, LP
Hello and Welcome! You are one step closer to a new you just by coming to our site. It can be scary to take the jump into therapy. I can help make the process go smoothly. Are you ready to feel empowered and to find your unique path toward growth and balance?
My goal is to help teens and young adults uncover their true potential and lead a life that is worth celebrating, especially as they navigate the sometimes chaotic entrance into adulthood. While we can't change our past, we can work together to better understand and resolve challenges in life. We can set future goals and reconsider the past in new ways. Mostly, we can focus on the present and the small things we can do moment by moment to be more successful in life. By applying integrative approaches and techniques, you and I will unearth unhelpful behavior patterns and faulty perceptions that may be holding you back from experiencing a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
My approach is holistic and I steer away from labels and focus on you as a unique individual. We will work together to develop your strengths and to address your growth areas. I will be direct about the patterns I notice and will offer suggestions as to how these can be addressed. Building a solid therapeutic relationship and engaging a sense of humor leads to successful therapy. I will spend time getting to know you as a complete and whole person. We will assess all aspects of your life including diet, sleep, and sensory issues. We may use walk therapy or yoga and meditation for increased balance, communication, and healing. Whether you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you're just ready to move in a new direction in your life, I am here to work with you and your family or significant others to achieve your goals.
- Doctorate in Psychology- University of St. Thomas, Dissertation entitled: Narcissism in Psychotherapy: Treatments,Interventions, and Conceptualizations
- Masters in Psychology- University of St. Thomas
- Bachelors in Psychology with Minor in Mind and Behavioral Medicine- University of Arizona in Tucson
- Founder/Owner and Provider at RPS since 2011
- St. Peter Security Hospital
- Federal Medical Center- Rochester MN
- Lino Lakes Correctional Facility
- Behavioral Medical Interventions-Edina
- University of Minnesota STAR Clinic for Eating Disorders
- Alpha Human Services, INC
- College of St. Benedict
- Allina Health
- Park Nicollet Health
Dr. Reed provides individual therapy for teens and young adults. Family sessions are recommended as needed and if therapeutically beneficial. I see adults on a limited basis and I offer telehealth sessions.